Now We’re Cooking!Published on 11th January 2016
If your Christmas was anything like ours, many of you will have spent most of it in the kitchen – whether you’re helping, hindering or hiding when it comes to the most wonderful time of year, the kitchen should be haven. The family kitchen at Christmas time, however, rarely lives up to this ideal!
Some kitchens are too cramped, making cooking the entire Christmas dinner from within it an annual cause of anxiety. Others are simply too far away and thus too detached from the other parts of the home; feeling cut off from the all action. Maybe your kitchen is just drafty, or outdated and in need of some love. Whether your kitchen is not living up to its full potential or not making the most of the space on offer, whatever the motivation is behind your decision to renovate, apropos can help.
If you found yourself longing for more light, more space and most importantly, more room to breathe this Christmas, as you slaved over that hot stove, then an all new bespoke kitchen extension from Apropos could be the answer you’ve been looking for. More space isn’t the only advantage an apropos kitchen extension can offer; you’ll also benefit from:
- Improved thermal efficiency thanks to our thermally broken aluminium framework and specialist glass options.
- Improved ventilation to remove all those nasty oven odours and improve air flow and quality to your whole home.
- A window on nature to inspire healthy eating habits, healthy minds and seasonal grocery shopping.
- A beautiful, unique space to cook, dine, entertain and enjoy time with family throughout the whole year.
- Adding value to your home (which you can find out more about here).
What’s more, with The Apropos Price Promise and 0% finance offering, you could get the kitchen you dream of sooner than you think. Just imagine yourself this time next year, having just spent your first Christmas in your luxurious new kitchen space with family and children milling all around, enough room to cook the meal without chaos and space for everyone to muck in with the washing. Okay, so maybe it won’t be paradise but it will be pretty close to perfect!Return to Blog