Conservatory or Garden Room?Published on 31st October 2012
A conservatory or garden room is the perfect solution for those wishing to add extra space to their home. Both structures offer a wide number of advantages and will not only provide you with the space you need to fully enjoy your home but will also help to improve the look of your property.
The main difference between a conservatory and a garden room is that a conservatory is attached to the main property, whereas a garden room is built separately. Each structure may be more suited to a particular purpose than the other, so exploring the advantages of each will enable you to decide which one is right for you.
A conservatory is the perfect choice for those wishing to:
• Add a traditional extension to their home. A conservatory can be designed to fit in with the rest of your property, providing you with an extra room that really feels like part of your home.
• Add bright, airy space. The elegant glass design of a conservatory helps to provide space that is stylish and filled with light, making it suitable for a wide range of purposes.
• Make rooms more practical. One of the main advantages of a conservatory over a garden room is that you can use the structure as an extension of a room within your home, such as the kitchen or dining room.
• Improve their home. A conservatory can not only be designed to provide you with your ideal living space but also to compliment your home perfectly. Conservatories provide an aesthetically pleasing structure that will look great on the outside and provide stylish, practical and multi-purpose space on the inside.
A garden room is the perfect solution for those wishing to:
• Extend their home. A garden room provides space that can be used for a wide range of purposes. Although separate from the main property, a garden room can still be used as a cosy living area or a family room.
• Have separate space. One of the main advantages of a garden room over a conservatory is that the space is kept separate from the main property, making it suitable for particular uses. A garden room provides the perfect setting for those wishing to create a home office or use the space to practice a hobby, such as music or singing, without disrupting family or neighbours.
• Make use of their garden. A garden room enables you to really make the most of your garden in summer. Features such as bi-folding doors or rooflights can be added so that the space can be extended into the garden and provide natural light.
• Improve the look of their home. A garden room not only offers versatile space but also provides a feature for your garden. Garden rooms can be designed to your liking, so you can easily be provided with a structure that will not only be suitable for whatever purpose you have in mind but also one that will compliment your home and garden perfectly.