Verandas With A Price PromisePublished on 29th April 2016
At Apropos we are confident in our ability to offer a high quality product and service, at a price unmatched elsewhere in the UK on like for like products. We believe in honest prices for quality products and services and for that very reason we launched our Price Promise – meaning we will match any genuine like for like quotations.
Make The Most Of Apropos’ Price Promise
Our products are much praised on Facebook and social media; but often we hear that the aspirational look of our design and the obvious quality of the materials used, prices people out. Our price promise, which is available across the whole range, seeks to bust this myth and with the incremental weather we’re currently experiencing where better to spend your money than a modern glass veranda.
Glazed verandas are a versatile and popular solution to the unpredictable British weather. By allowing you to enjoy your garden whatever the weather, a glass veranda will also make a sensible investment – making more of the summer months and adding value to your home (providing it’s a high quality example!). With many options available when it comes to installing a glass and aluminium veranda or canopy, it also pays to do your homework – and this is where the Apropos price promise could help get you the luxury glass veranda of your dreams, for much less than you thought.
To take advantage of our price promise guarantee all you need is a copy of the quotation you believe beats our own on price, for the exact same product. The quotation must be in writing clearly indicating the price to be paid and the goods and services detailed therein. It cannot be older than 28 days and it must be from a reputable UK based company, not companies that are based solely online.
To qualify the following criteria must be met:
- The same level of service is offered, including after sales care.
- Delivery address must match.
- The Veranda or Glass Room is constructed of Aluminium sections and extrusions.
- Matching glass specification.
- Matching dimensions, including the angle of the roof and the overall footprint of the build.
- Planning permission is included if it is required.
- The aluminium framework is powder coated throughout.
- If doors are detailed, then the number and configuration must match, along with the furniture and handles.
- Product is manufactured in Britain.
- 10 year guarantee is being offered. (A copy of the conditions must be provided.)
If you’d like to take a look around our range of glass verandas and canopies; to begin planning for your new summer essential, you can do so here. Or get in touch with our team of experts to find out more about Apropos’ glass and aluminium designs and the price promise we offer across our range.Return to Blog